Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introduction

Greetings! My name is Jane Austen. I am a 19th century writer, though some consider for deliberation, I’m to be categorized as an 18th century artist for the reason of the latter, dating my drafts. As a country girl from Hampshire, England, my quixotic fiction centralizes on the rural countryside opposing town society. Best known for my renowned novels Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, I completed four anecdotes in my lifetime that symbolize my literary profession. Controversial to my romantic stories, my personal affairs consistently resulted in melancholy loss. Most noted and infamous of these trials is that of Tom Lefroy, no doubt in fact of its youthful reference. I humbly profess to be a talented musician, though quite minuscule this may seem, on the contrary! I begin my day with music, as it is, and in vital inclination inspires and enhances the concepts of my distinguished tales. Without such inspiration as home, family, music, and failing relationships, what story would I have to tell? Surely the droll-some rituals of the never-sleeping metropolitan is more engaging: I beg to differ with sheer mockery!

No comments:

Post a Comment